This page is new and may or may not have the information you need. It is constantly being revised. If it is lacking, please contact me directly:
I was born not so long ago…
- Created “American da Vinci” moniker
- Created and executed a world-record number of simultaneous exhibitions (160+)
- Reorganized the USPS database tracking system — the database database
- 7th or 17th (I don’t remember which) in my high school class of 720
- Play multiple musical instruments, sing, and compose
- Attended US Naval Academy for the first year (GPA of 3.4 or 3.7 — again, I forget) and decided to move on. “What are you going to do, manage McDonald’s?” was not an adequate incentive to stay. A little too much emphasis on appearance and not enough man-in-the-mirror for me.
- Eagle Scout
- Married 24 years, father of 3
Something of which I am increasingly aware:
Keeping track of how many days I have left on the planet is a very practical business to me. Aspiring for a grip on reality helps in all my decision making. I’ve found ignoring salient facts in one area tends to engender self deception in all the others.
I’ll share more about me as time permits.